2011年5月23日

Facing the doctor: how to complain the status of impotence

Facing the doctor: how to complain the status of impotence

1, prepared. In go to hospital to best some before written on paper, so that you can be simple and clear instructions to avoid the nervous illness caused by, is not clearly stated.

2, open the topic. For some diseases such as erectile dysfunction, when you do not know how to ask a doctor mention, you can say: "doctor, I doubt yourself may be suffering from ED?" Or: "doctor, please give me a ED (IIEF - 5) self-test scale, I'd like some information about yourself if you suffer from ED?" Don't be afraid to ask about sex or personal problems, the doctor was professional experts, they can help you deal with any sensitive issues.

Three, fine asshur symptoms. Detailed to tell your symptoms, so the doctor will make more accurate diagnoses. For some male diseases such as ED, when you don't know how to describe their symptoms, you can fill in the ED, and consequently scale the scale to fill in according to your doctor, doctor preliminary diagnosis of scale.

4, comprehensive understanding. You have the right to request for your disease doctor necessary detail. Don't be afraid to ask your doctor, despite the necessary to ask questions. So what is necessary to problem?

Know how my symptoms after you think I had what disease? I still need to do what inspection?

What causes the disease?

Is it serious? Is there any danger?

How do you help me treatment? Of my disease treated so what good?

I am now taking certain drugs, can you give me with the medicine prescribed taken together?

In living habits, I should do what improvement, can help me to regain my health?

Next time, I should when again to see?

5, promptly clarified. If the doctor's words too professional, the concept is too complex that you cannot understand their meaning, to speak out and meet don't understand places to ask.

 

没有评论:

发表评论